Call me back
Working in partnership with you
Following your first dental assessment with us, you will be invited to join our membership plan.
As a thank you for joining Kingsclere Dental Practice you’ll be offered exclusive access to a maintenance package aimed at preventative care for your long-term oral health. This will include both dental health examinations and hygiene appointments at a reduced price, with the advantage of spreading the cost throughout the year as well as complimentary worldwide dental insurance.
We offer 2 levels of membership to meet your needs:
£18.16 - £37.91 per month
Annual benefits include:
- 2 Dental health reviews
- 1 to 3 Hygienist visits (depending on your plan)
- 2 Xrays
- Preventive advice
- Supplemental Denplan insurance for international cover and emergencies
- 10% off any restorative treatments required
Preventative care with our membership plan
Dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examinations to catch developing problems early.
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection.
- X rays where clinically necessary to provide an in depth examination of your oral health.
Hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal or harmful hard plaque.
- Advise and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
- Fresher breath and brighter smiles for enhanced confidence.
Care membership - Patients need to be dentally fit before joining our Care membership. Your dentist will assess your oral hygiene and any previous restorative dental work you’ve had. This will ensure that you are in the appropriate category to meet your on-going dental and oral health needs.
To find out more about our membership plans give us a call on 01420 82365
Kingsclere Dental Practice membership plans are provided by Denplan.